Thursday, September 4, 2008

intro

Hello. My name is not Bill. But it is Bella. Kind of similar. So I'll respond to Bill if it's thrown at me. In fact, I might be starting to prefer Bill. It's a good, strong name. 

Moving on....I am slowly working my way through a Spanish major at UBC. That's it. No double major, no minor. I've been known to be a wee bit lazy (although I like to say that I'm just a hedonist. I enjoy taking life pretty easily). I do, however, genuinely love all things spanish and I hope to go on to translation after completing this degree. I lived in Spain for a year and my next move should take me to Chile. I've had a fair amount of first hand contact with some crazy chicanos (well, one in particular. Bad. Taste. Mouth.), but Mexico and Mexicans continue to hold a dear, dear spot in my heart. Haven't met many Central or South American immigrants. I reckon that's about all you need to know for now. Probably more than you needed to know, in actuality. 

Here we are. 

No comments: